The APAC Axway partner summit took place this year in Singapore at the Jen Hotel on Orchard Road, one of Asia’s mot famous shopping streets.
This 2-day event was a great event with over 40 partners present coming from multiple Asia Pacific countries.
The first day was the opportunity to travel and meet in a casual way. We started with a boat cruise on the river and and shared a nice dinner in the highest tower of Singapore introduced by a speech of our Senior Vice President of APAC Sales and our Senior Vice President of Global Alliances and Channels.
The second day was dedicated to presentations and demos of Axway solutions for Digital Business, both the “Integration Foundation” and the “Ecosystem Engagement” product portfolio.
This includes following Axway enterprise-grade solutions:
- File transfer solutions for managing efficiently the transfer of ever bigger files between applications and with partners.
- API Management solutions to connect all applications together and expand the company ecosystem to new digital channels including mobile, social media, parnter apps, connected things …
- Analytics solutions to measure, analyze and improve the customer experience.
We also had case studies presented by a couple of partners and a presentation on Digital identity by KPMG.
My job was to present our API Management solution including API Manager, API Portal, API Gateway and API Analytics. Such a solution has become extremely important for companies who have complex legacy systems and need to open their services to the new digital channels. Projects can cover different use cases including:
- Real-time B2B integration to communicate with partners in a synchronous manner to get an immediate response to specific requests.
- Seamless application integration whatever their location – on-premises and on the Cloud
- Mobile application integration to expose back-end data easily
- API security and governance to manage all APIs in a central API Catalog and make sure they are properly secured and monitored.
I also presented our latest acquisition – Appcelerator – a Silicon Valley startup – that has very interesting products to accelerate mobile app development and create APIs out of existing SaaS solutions or datasources in just a few minutes.
A very rich human and profesionnal experience and everybody left the event very enthusiastic. Thanks to the organisation team !