Customer experiences can be massively enhanced by this connectivity through the provision of personalized and contextually relevant data and information which marketers can use to surprise, delight and create advocacy and lasting customer loyalty leading to increased wallet share. Some marketers will abuse this higher connectivity by spamming customers with unwanted messages and content. But their time will be short-lived. Enterprises must embrace digital technologies in combination and balance with a truly customer-centric ethos. In short, only those enterprises that deliver superior and differentiated customer experiences in the omni-channel world of the digital economy will thrive.
By attending this interactive dinner and discussion, delegates had a great opportunity to learn from and share experiences with their peers, giving them a invaluable insight into how they can:
Continuously deliver new experiences and compelling apps for your customers and business partners
Embrace the ‘API economy’ and make your digital assets more agile, secure and responsive
Plan for the next stage of omni-channel – envision how ‘customer experience networks‘ will transform future digital value chains
It was the occasion to learn more about the topic, have peer-to-peer networking, hearing from IDC/Axway experts and meet with the Axway local team.
Delegates expressed they faced the following challenges:
- Be quicker, better and more efficient at delivering new services.
- Join up the customer experience across the organization.
- Migrate from legacy to next gen technology.
- Be more agile, lean and to deliver customer experience to strengthen their brand.
- Get clarity on digital opportunities.
- Change the company culture by helping understand the UX/CX value.
- Meet ever changing customer expectations.
- Reduce costs.
Hot projects they are working on are:
- IT Transformation, Data Framework, Analytics
- IT transformation from legacy to ‘new world’, i.e. omni-channel
- Internal an external reporting
- Business unit integration following merger
- Smart metering an mobile transformation
The event helped them understand how to overcome challenges they are facing in this area, establish an independent view of how to progress with a specific project, understand what their peers are doing and learn from their experience. At the end of the dinner, many of them wanted to learn more from Axway about possible solution to their challenges.